5 Benefits of Ductless Heat Pump Systems
Ductless heat pump systems are ideal for houses that do not contain traditional ductwork. Thanks to their numerous benefits, these units are attractive options when homeowners are interested in upgrading existing systems.
1. Simple Installation. When a homeowner installs a traditional system, it may take days or a week to complete the project, which means daily activities are interrupted. A ductless heat pump system is much simpler to install. In many cases, it can be ready in one day. Since a ductless system unit does not require large pipes, it is not necessary to disrupt exiting walls or to build unsightly bulkheads to hide new ductwork. This keeps a home looking its best.
2. Room-by-Room Comfort. Thanks to a ductless heat pump, it is possible to control inside temperatures by zones. This means individual rooms can be kept at desired temperatures so that residents enjoy optimum comfort.
3. Heightened Efficiency that Saves Money. The biggest benefit of a ductless heat pump is heightened efficiency. Since this type of system does not require ductwork, heat loss is kept to a minimum. This increases efficiency. As efficiency is raised, a homeowner can look forward to lower monthly energy bills.
4. Improves Air Quality. The air a person breathes must be clean. Poor interior air quality can cause a number of health problems. With a ducted system, dust and allergens often accumulate in vents and become circulated through the entire house. Most ductless systems offer multi-style filtration. This lowers the amount of bacteria and other particles being inhaled.
5. Environmentally Friendly. Most ductless heat pump systems follow Energy Star guidelines. This means they are extremely energy efficient, which is good for the environment. Also, ductless units use R41OA, a refrigerant with no ozone depletion potential.
Customers have the opportunity to reap many benefits of a ductless heat pump system. If you’re interested call a professional to learn more about the ductless heat pump products they have to offer, and which is the right fit for you.