Heat Pump Repairs in Portland, Oregon
How We Repair Your Heat Pump in 5 Simple Steps
1) Schedule your heat pump repair
2) Watch for the Four Season's service van
One of our immaculate white vans will arrive at your home within the 2-hour scheduling window you've requested. The technician will be wearing a spotless company uniform and introduce himself at your door.
3) Get an honest quote before work starts
Your technician will perform a thorough assessment of your heat pump. Once he's identified the problem, he'll share his findings with you and discuss possible solutions. Our repairs are based off a fixed-price quote which you sign off on beforehand, so you never get blindsided by a massive bill at the end.
4) Relax while we repair your heat pump
The vast majority of our heat pump repairs are completed in a little over an hour. After the repair is complete we run a series of tests to confirm your system is working perfectly.
5) Let us know how we did!
We sincerely want to hear about your experience–good or bad. Four Season's repairs are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you feel something could've been done better, don't hesitate to let us know.Schedule Repair
Cost to Repair a Heat Pump in Portland
- Low: $89
- Average: $250
- High: $3,000
Why do heat pump repairs have such a wide price range?
The cost of repairing a heat pump in Portland depends on a number of factors, including:
- Replacement parts. The type of part that needs to be replaced plays a significant role in the cost of the repair. A blower motor or evaporator coil tend to be more affordable replacement parts, whereas a single stage or two-stage compressor is much more expensive.
- Warranty status. If a heat pump's warranty has expired, the full cost of the repair falls upon the shoulders of the homeowner. If a heat pump with an expired warranty breaks down regularly, it can make more sense financially to install a new one.
- The contractor. Licensed HVAC technicians have rates to account for their years of experience and other factors. They'll do the job right the first time, saving you money and headaches later on down the road.
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction 100%. And We Mean It.
Four Seasons makes one simple guarantee to our customers. We guarantee that if the service you received was not to your satisfaction for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make it right, even if that means refunding you 100% of the costs.
No nonsense. No funny stuff. Just honest service at a fair price. Always.
Parts & Labor Warranties:
Four Seasons heat pump repairs are backed by a 1-year parts warranty. You'll pay nothing for up to one year for replacement parts we install during your repair.
Four Seasons heat pump repairs are backed by a 30-day labor warranty. You'll pay no labor costs for 30 days if we have to come out to make adjustments after your repair.
Four Reasons to Choose Four Seasons
1) We've Prepared for Outstanding Service Before We Arrive at your Doorstep
Long before we take our first service call in the morning, the team is already hard at work planning for the day ahead. By the time we get to your house, a service strategy is in place and ready to be executed by our veteran technicians.
2) We Hire People of Character Who You Want In Your Home
Call us crazy, but when you invite a stranger into your home, they better make a great first impression. We hire kind people with warm smiles and great personal hygiene. We want you to feel so comfortable around our technicians, you'll want to invite them back!
3) We Present You with Service Options. We Never Pressure You Into One
Having choices is a good thing. Feeling pressured to make a choice that isn't right for you is not. Whether your service call involves an installation or a repair, we always give you options, but we never force you into one.
4) We Beat Competitor's Prices
Over the years Four Seasons has created processes which save us a lot of money in operating costs. We then pass those savings immediately on to our customers. The result is service that's more affordable than other HVAC companies in the Portland area, without a loss to quality.
"It's really hard to find your type of service these days..."
“Your men were professional, courteous and performed excellent above standard work. I hardly knew they were there. There wasn’t a speck of dirt anywhere after they left. I would highly recommend your company and highly professionally trained techs to anyone. It’s really hard to find your type of service these days.”
Heat Pump Installations in Portland, Oregon
"Very honest, kind and friendly..."
“We were so pleased with Ed explaining everything to us before it was installed. Very honest, kind and friendly. Also, we were pleased and happy with your employees. Very professional and did an excellent job. Thank you everyone for the great job you did for us.
Central AC & Heat Pump Tune-Ups in Portland, Oregon
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Always been impressed in my years of working with Four Seasons in how ALL the staff from reception to service are friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing HVAC services as well as recommend their maintenance agreements. I have seen a great return on my investment.