Furnace Repairs in Portland, Oregon
How We Repair Your Furnace in 5 Simple Steps
1) Schedule your furnace repair
2) Watch for the Four Season's service van
One of our immaculate white vans will arrive at your home within the 2-hour scheduling window your requested. The technician will be wearing a spotless company uniform and introduce himself at your door.
3) Get an honest quote before work starts
Your technician will perform a thorough assessment of your furnace. Once he's identified the problem, he'll share his findings with you and discuss possible solutions. Our repairs are based off a fixed-price quote which you sign off on beforehand, so you never get blindsided by a massive bill at the end.
4) Relax while we repair your furnace
The vast majority of our furnace repairs are completed in a little over an hour. After the repair is complete we run a series of tests to confirm your system is working perfectly.
5) Let us know how we did!
We sincerely want to hear about your experience–good or bad. Four Season's repairs are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you feel something could've been done better, don't hesitate to let us know.Schedule Repair
Cost to Repair a Furnace in Portland
- Low Price: $89
- Average Price: $250
- High Price: $3,000
Why do furnace repairs have such a wide price range?
The cost of repairing a furnace in Portland depends on a number of factors, including:
- Replacement parts. Eventually, a part in your furnace will have to be replaced. Ignitors and flame sensors are on the affordable end of part replacements, while a heat exchanger replacement is much more expensive.
- Warranty status. A voided or expired warranty means the homeowner will have to front the total cost of the repairs. This leads to a situation where replacing a furnace makes more financial sense than constantly repairing it.
- The contractor. Licensed HVAC technicians have rates to account for their years of experience and other factors. They'll do the job right the first time, saving you money and headaches later on down the road.
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction 100%. And We Mean It.
Four Seasons makes one simple guarantee to our customers. We guarantee that if the service you received was not to your satisfaction for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make it right, even if that means refunding you 100% of the costs.
No nonsense. No funny stuff. Just honest service at a fair price. Always.
Parts & Labor Warranties:
Four Seasons furnace repairs are backed by a 1-year parts warranty. You'll pay nothing for up to one year for replacement parts we install during your repair.
Four Seasons furnace repairs are backed by a 30-day labor warranty. You'll pay no labor costs for 30 days if we have to come out to make adjustments after your repair.
Four Reasons to Choose Four Seasons
1) We've Prepared for Outstanding Service Before We Arrive at your Doorstep
Long before we take our first service call in the morning, the team is already hard at work planning for the day ahead. By the time we get to your house, a service strategy is in place and ready to be executed by our veteran technicians.
2) We Hire People of Character Who You Want In Your Home
Call us crazy, but when you invite a stranger into your home, they better make a great first impression. We hire kind people with warm smiles and great personal hygiene. We want you to feel so comfortable around our technicians, you'll want to invite them back!
3) We Present You with Service Options. We Never Pressure You Into One
Having choices is a good thing. Feeling pressured to make a choice that isn't right for you is not. Whether your service call involves an installation or a repair, we always give you options, but we never force you into one.
4) We Beat Competitor's Prices
Over the years, Four Seasons has created processes that save us a lot of money in operating costs. We then pass those savings immediately on to our customers. The result is service that's more affordable than other HVAC companies in the Portland area, without a loss to quality.
"I have never been so impressed with a business..."
“Ed went out of his way to help us get the heat we needed. I have never been so impressed with a business. Thank you for everything.”
With 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Furnace Installations in Portland, Oregon
"...completed the job in one day!"
“They were very professional and not only installed the system but improved the incorrect original set up. Thank you for excellent service! 3 guys showed up and completed the job in one day! We love our new furnace.”
With 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐