Ductless Heat Pump Installations in Portland, Oregon
How We Install Your Ductless Heat Pump in 4 Simple Steps
1) Schedule a comfort consultation
Call us at (503).538.1950 or schedule an appointment online for an in-home assessment. A Four Season's employee will confirm your appointment and share any other relevant details related to the appointment.
2) Get a fair and honest flat-rate quote
After performing an in-home inspection, your comfort advisor will sit down with you to review Four Season's presentation binder. The binder covers everything you need to know about our installation process including:
- Easy Financing Options
- Manufacturer Rebates
- Energy Trust of Oregon Cash Incentives
In addition, your advisor will share standard, deluxe, and multi-zone installation options in that order.
No high-pressure sales tactics, ever. We promise.
3) Relax while we install your brand new ductless system
We take care of permits, warranties, and rebates for you. The vast majority of our installations are completed in a single day. On the day of your installation, we'll arrive bright and early and stay until we've made absolutely sure your system works.
4) Let us know how we did!
We sincerely want to hear about your experience–good or bad. Four Season's installations are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you feel something could've been done better, don't hesitate to let us know.Schedule Free Estimate
Cost to Install a Ductless Heat Pump System in Portland
- Low: $2,295
- Average: $4,000
- High $9,000
Why do ductless heat pump installations have such a wide price range?
Many factors influence the cost of ductless installations, including:
- Number of units.Unlike traditional ducted systems which push air through a maze of ductwork, a ductless system may require multiple units strategically placed around the home to achieve the same result.
- Size of the home/rooms. Room size and home size will play a significant role in the price of your ductless system. Larger rooms will require a higher BTU capacity to keep it conditioned.
- System Efficiency. Ductless systems have much higher SEER and HSPF ratings than traditional ducted systems because they don't lose air due to duct leaks. You can expect to pay more for a ductless system with higher efficiency ratings.
- The installer. Some companies offer discounted pricing on their ductless installations. But the real cost comes when the improperly installed system requires constant repairs.
Looking for an honest estimate? We can help.
It's important to have equipment options that fit your needs. But it doesn't feel good to be sold to or pressured into buying something you don't want.
Four Seasons promises to give you standard, deluxe and multi/zone options for all our ductless installations, in that order. That's how we guarantee you'll get an honest estimate, every time.Schedule Free Estimate
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction 100%. And We Mean It.
Four Seasons makes one simple guarantee to our customers. We guarantee that if the service you received was not to your satisfaction for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make it right, even if that means refunding you 100% of the costs.
No nonsense. No funny stuff. Just honest service at a fair price. Always.
Parts & Labor Warranties:
Four Seasons ductless heat pumps are backed by a 10- to 12-year parts warranty (varies according to the manufacturer). You'll pay nothing for replacement parts for up to 12 years after we install your ductless system.
Four Seasons ductless heat pumps are backed by a 1-year labor warranty. You'll pay no labor costs for a full year after we install your ductless system.
Four Reasons to Choose Four Seasons
1) We've Prepared for Outstanding Service Before We Arrive at your Doorstep
Long before we take our first service call in the morning, the team is already hard at work planning for the day ahead. By the time we get to your house, a service strategy is in place and ready to be executed by our veteran technicians.
2) We Hire People of Character Who You Want In Your Home
Call us crazy, but when you invite a stranger into your home, they better make a great first impression. We hire kind people with warm smiles and great personal hygiene. We want you to feel so comfortable around our technicians, you'll want to invite them back!
3) We Present You with Service Options. We Never Pressure You Into One
Having choices is a good thing. Feeling pressured to make a choice that isn't right for you is not. Whether your service call involves an installation or a repair, we always give you options, but we never force you into one.
4) We Beat Competitor's Prices
Over the years Four Seasons has created processes which save us a lot of money in operating costs. We then pass those savings immediately on to our customers. The result is service that's more affordable than other HVAC companies in the Portland area, without a loss to quality.
"My new system is working beautifully..."
“My condo does not have ductwork so I was thrilled to learn of the ‘ductless heat pumps.’ Working with Four Seasons has been a pleasure in every way and my new system is working beautifully. It has kept me comfortably cool during the 90 plus temps. I would definitely recommend the mini-split heating and A/C system (with great tax credits and rebates available this year) and recommend Four Seasons equally for their professional, seamless installation and assistance with tax incentives!”
With 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐