Furnace Repairs in Portland, Oregon
"I have never been so impressed with a business..."
“Ed went out of his way to help us get the heat we needed. I have never been so impressed with a business. Thank you for everything.”
With 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Furnace Installations in Portland, Oregon
How We Install Your Furnace in 4 Simple Steps
1) Schedule a comfort consultation
Call us at (503).538.1950 or schedule an appointment online for an in-home assessment. A Four Season's employee will confirm your appointment and share any other relevant details related to the appointment.
2) Get a fair and honest flat-rate quote
After performing an in-home inspection, your comfort advisor will sit down with you to review Four Season's presentation binder. The binder covers everything you need to know about our installation process including:
- Easy Financing Options
- Manufacturer Rebates
- Energy Trust of Oregon Cash Incentives
In addition, your advisor will share standard, deluxe, and premium installation options in that order.
No high-pressure sales tactics, ever. We promise.
3) Relax while we install your brand new furnace
We take care of permits, warranties, and rebates for you. The vast majority of our installations are completed in a single day. On the day of your installation, we'll arrive bright and early and stay until we've made absolutely sure your system works.
4) Let us know how we did!
We sincerely want to hear about your experience–good or bad. Four Season's installations are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you feel something could've been done better, don't hesitate to let us know.Schedule Free Estimate
Cost to Install a Furnace in Portland
- Low: $2,295
- Average: $3,250
- High: $5,500
Why do furnace installations have such a wide price range?
Many factors influence the cost of furnace installations, including:
- Heat output. Furnaces measure heat output by BTUs. Larger homes tend to require furnaces with a higher BTU output. The more BTUs your furnace outputs, the more expensive the installation.
- System efficiency. Furnace efficiency is measured by its AFUE rating. A system with a higher AFUE rating will cost more outright, but will save you money in the long run by lowering your energy bills.
- Comfort features. Some furnaces come with cost-saving and smart-home features like two-stage modulating burners, variable-speed blowers and smart thermostats.
- The installer. Some companies offer discounted pricing on their furnace installations. But the real cost comes when the improperly installed system requires constant repairs.
Looking for an honest estimate? We can help.
It's important to have equipment options that fit your needs. But it doesn't feel good to be sold to or pressured into buying something you don't want.
Four Seasons promises to give you standard, deluxe, premium, and platinum options for all our AC installations, in that order. That's how we guarantee you'll get an honest estimate, every time.Schedule Free Estimate
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction 100%. And We Mean It.
Here's our take on 100% guarantees: if you need more than one of them, you're just not doing it right.
Four Seasons only has one guarantee. And it's simple. We guarantee that if the service you received was not to your satisfaction for any reason, we will come back and make it right. No nonsense. No funny stuff. Just honest service at a fair price. Always.
Parts & Labor Warranties:
Four Seasons furnace installations are backed by a 10-year parts warranty. You'll pay nothing for replacement parts for a full 10 years after we install your furnace.
Four Seasons furnace installations are backed by a 1-year labor warranty. You'll pay no labor costs for a full year after we install your furnace.
Four Reasons to Choose Four Seasons
1) We've Prepared for Outstanding Service Before We Arrive at your Doorstep
Long before we take our first service call in the morning, the team is already hard at work planning for the day ahead. By the time we get to your house, a service strategy is in place and ready to be executed by our veteran technicians.
2) We Hire People of Character Who You Want In Your Home
Call us crazy, but when you invite a stranger into your home, they better make a great first impression. We hire kind people with warm smiles and great personal hygiene. We want you to feel so comfortable around our technicians, you'll want to invite them back!
3) We Present You with Service Options. We Never Pressure You Into One
Having choices is a good thing. Feeling pressured to make a choice that isn't right for you is not. Whether your service call involves an installation or a repair, we always give you options, but we never force you into one.
4) We Beat Competitor's Prices
Over the years Four Seasons has created processes which save us a lot of money in operating costs. We then pass those savings immediately on to our customers. The result is service that's more affordable than other HVAC companies in the Portland area, without a loss to quality.
"...completed the job in one day!"
“They were very professional and not only installed the system but improved the incorrect original set up. Thank you for excellent service! 3 guys showed up and completed the job in one day! We love our new furnace.”
With 4.8 out of 5 stars on Google ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐