Heat Pump Repairs in Portland, Oregon
"It's really hard to find your type of service these days..."
“Your men were professional, courteous and performed excellent above standard work. I hardly knew they were there. There wasn’t a speck of dirt anywhere after they left. I would highly recommend your company and highly professionally trained techs to anyone. It’s really hard to find your type of service these days.”
Heat Pump Installations in Portland, Oregon
How We Install Your Heat Pump in 4 Simple Steps
1) Schedule a comfort consultation
Call us at 503-538-1950 or schedule an appointment online for an in-home assessment. A Four Season's employee will confirm your appointment and share any other relevant details related to the appointment.
2) Get a fair and honest flat-rate quote
After performing an in-home inspection, your comfort advisor will sit down with you to review Four Season's presentation binder. The binder covers everything you need to know about our Heat Pump installation process including:
- Easy Financing Options
- Manufacturer Rebates
- Energy Trust of Oregon Cash Incentives
In addition, your advisor will share standard, deluxe, and premium installation options in that order.
No high-pressure sales tactics, ever. We promise.
3) Relax while we install your brand new Heat Pump
We take care of permits, warranties, and rebates for you. The vast majority of our installations are completed in a single day. We'll arrive bright and early on the day of your installation and stay until we're 100% certain your system works perfectly.
4) Let us know how we did!
We sincerely want to hear about your experience–good or bad. Four Season's installations are backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if you feel something could've been done better, don't hesitate to let us know.Schedule Free Estimate
Cost to Install a Heat Pump System in Portland
- Low: $4,995
- Average: $7,500
- High: $11,000
Why do heat pump installations have such a wide price range?
Many factors influence the cost of heat pump installations, including:
- System size. Heat pumps come in various sizes to account for the square footage and energy efficiency of a home. Typically, the larger the home, the larger the heat pump you'll require.
- System efficiency. More efficient heat pump systems usually have higher upfront costs to install. The efficiency of a heat pump can be measured in two ways: a SEER rating (for cooling efficiency) and a HSPF rating (for heating efficiency). The higher the SEER and HSPF ratings, the more efficient the system.
- Comfort features. Certain heat pump models offer greater utility for a larger upfront price. If you're considering adding a two-stage compressor or programmable thermostat, it will increase the installation cost.
- The installer. Some companies offer discounted pricing on their heat pump installations. But the real cost comes when the improperly installed system requires constant repairs.
Looking for an honest estimate? We can help.
It's important to have equipment options that fit your needs. But it doesn't feel good to be sold to or pressured into buying something you don't want.
Four Seasons promises to give you standard, deluxe, premium, and platinum options for all our AC installations, in that order. That's how we guarantee you'll get an honest estimate, every time.Schedule Free Estimate
We Guarantee Your Satisfaction 100%. And We Mean It.
Here's our take on 100% guarantees: if you need more than one of them, you're just not doing it right.
Four Seasons only has one guarantee. And it's simple. We guarantee that if the service you received was not to your satisfaction for any reason, we will come back and make it right. No nonsense. No funny stuff. Just honest service at a fair price. Always.
Parts & Labor Warranties:
Four Seasons heat pump installations are backed by a 10-year parts warranty. You'll pay nothing for replacement parts for a full 10 years after we install your heat pump.
Four Seasons heat pump installations are backed by a 1-year labor warranty. You'll pay no labor costs for a full year after we install your heat pump.
Four Reasons to Choose Four Seasons
1) We've Prepared for Outstanding Service Before We Arrive at your Doorstep
Long before we take our first service call in the morning, the team is already hard at work planning for the day ahead. By the time we get to your house, a service strategy is in place and ready to be executed by our veteran technicians.
2) We Hire People of Character Who You Want In Your Home
Call us crazy, but when you invite a stranger into your home, they better make a great first impression. We hire kind people with warm smiles and great personal hygiene. We want you to feel so comfortable around our technicians, you'll want to invite them back!
3) We Present You with Service Options. We Never Pressure You Into One
Having choices is a good thing. Feeling pressured to make a choice that isn't right for you is not. Whether your service call involves an installation or a repair, we always give you options, but we never force you into one.
4) We Beat Competitor's Prices
Over the years Four Seasons has created processes which save us a lot of money in operating costs. We then pass those savings immediately on to our customers. The result is service that's more affordable than other HVAC companies in the Portland area, without a loss to quality.
"Very honest, kind and friendly..."
“We were so pleased with Ed explaining everything to us before it was installed. Very honest, kind and friendly. Also, we were pleased and happy with your employees. Very professional and did an excellent job. Thank you everyone for the great job you did for us.
Central AC & Heat Pump Tune-Ups in Portland, Oregon
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Always been impressed in my years of working with Four Seasons in how ALL the staff from reception to service are friendly and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing HVAC services as well as recommend their maintenance agreements. I have seen a great return on my investment.