Air Conditioner Service
With proper maintenance, a new air conditioner should last 12-15 years in Portland, OR and often times will last much longer assuming you have knowledgeable professionals on your side. When you have a central air or a ductless cooling system, routine maintenance cannot be underestimated as it generally determines the lifespan of your investment. If you suspect an issue with your air conditioner, having a professional perform an inspection can prevent you from having to purchase a new unit, granted you don’t delay. Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning has the experience and knowledge to provide maintenance, repair, and installation services for traditional air conditioners and ductless air conditioners.
Air Conditioner Repair
Even with meticulous maintenance, sometimes air conditioners fail. No matter the season, don’t delay in having your AC checked out if you are aware there could be potential problems. An HVAC professional from Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning will come to you and perform complete diagnostics on your system to evaluate its overall condition. More often than not, repairs can be completed the same day. No repair will take place without your prior approval and this is taken seriously. Action will not occur without you having all the information you need to decide what is best for your unit.
Ductless Air Conditioner Repair
Ductless cooling systems are state-of-the-art technology designed for easy installation. Ductless air conditioner repair is tricky as it requires specific training to understand these complex systems. Placement of these units is of particular importance, and frequently improper installation is the main issue when repairs are needed. If you are in need of ductless air conditioner repair, call Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning now and don’t take your chance with ‘so called’ HVAC professionals that do not have the specialized training for these advanced technology units.
Ready to Schedule Your Service?
Click the button below – we’ll call you back as soon as possible.
Air Conditioner Maintenance Service
If you can’t remember the last time your AC had a wellness check then now is the time to make it happen. Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning has the expertise to perform maintenance checks on any make and model of AC unit. With the ability to change filters, repair hoses, and assess the overall status of your unit, you will have the knowledge you need to make informed decisions about your investment. For your convenience, regularly scheduled maintenance visits can be scheduled so you don’t have to give a second thought to preventative maintenance for your air conditioner.
Preventative Service for New Installation
Should you choose to purchase a new air conditioning unit and have it installed by an HVAC professional with Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning, you have the option to purchase a maintenance plan that will protect your investment for up to five years depending on the Coleman cooling unit you choose.
Although air conditioner maintenance is always best left to seasoned professionals, there are some things you can do to protect your much-needed appliance. Below are a few air conditioner maintenance tips, and some suggestions that will keep your valuable unit from overload:
- Check for AC leaks: Inspect your unit to ensure it is not leaking and is draining properly. Any potential leaks or drainage issues will prevent your appliance from functioning properly.
- Check AC hose connections: Inspect hose connections for cracks and potential leaks. Check the connection for the condensation tube for proper drainage too.
- Change your AC filter regularly: The filter in your AC unit should be changed every six weeks. This will help ensure air quality and those with allergies will greatly benefit.
- Clean air compressor regularly: The outdoor air compressor should be cleaned regularly with a garden hose. Clean your air compressor when you change your AC filter. Furthermore, keep the air compressor separate from any other outdoor appliances or hardscaping as it needs space for a free flow of air.
- Ductwork Maintenance: Having your ductwork professionally cleaned every 3-5 years will help your AC function properly. There are other added benefits of maintaining your ductwork including cleaner indoor air, and significantly less dust throughout the home.
Competent Air Conditioner Service
Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning is available to perform air conditioner service, air conditioner maintenance, air conditioner repair, and ductless air conditioner repair competently and at an affordable price for the greater Portland, OR area. The goal is customer satisfaction, so you think of Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning first whenever you are in need of HVAC services. It is our sincere hope that you will share your positive experiences and refer your friends and family from the Portland Metro area.